7.15.2006

Blogging is not for the faint of heart

So, I was all excited to start my blog, made the first post, and then nothing. It's an interesting thing; knowing that no one is really reading your blog, and that you could really put anything on here, and it would be fairly anonymous. Ah the anonymity of the web. How sweet it is.

I have two and getting ready to start a third, wips! I'm starting to really feel knitterly. I'm making the One Skein tanktop in Jaeger spun plum. Miles of stockinette. Seriously. Ok, so actually it's only 14 inches, but it feels like miles. This should feel meditative and wonderful because I'm knitting my very first garment, and I *think* it's coming out well. I'm so bored though; it's driving me nuts. What's my answer to this? CO some socks, well, one sock. In a very pretty orange, red, yellow handpainted wool that I got on Ebay. They're for my friend Kris in Ct to go with her Superkris costume.

Don't ask.

I also just got in some Knitpicks Options size 3 24" and downloaded the pattern to do two at once toe-up, and I want to start trying that before I get to much further on the Superkris set. If it's that much easier (and I can do 2 at once) then I'll frog what I have so far, and do that.

I know, I know. I need pictures. I can hear you guys already. I'm working on it; really. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

msubulldog said...

Hey, Steph! Can you send me your email address so I can send you a Blogger invite for the Mystery Sock KAL? Thanks!
--Amanda of Bulldogknits
amandawoodruff AT gmail DOT com